Nowadays consumers purchase goods and services with the help of a myriad of payment methods that are available. These different payment methods include a range of debit cards, credit cards, checks, cash, bank drafts, money orders, and prepaid cards. Naturally the question arises, what are prepaid cards and how can your business benefit
What Are Prepaid Cards?
Prepaid Visa cards are unlike traditional credit or debit cards as there is no money lending applicable here. A prepaid card is simply a means of using the money that you have deposited within your account via cash, debit or credit card (like credit card 0 interest 24 months) without overspending your account finances.
What Is Co-Branding?
Many companies offer co-branded prepaid cards to their customers and employees via a co-branded prepaid card program. A prepaid card that has been co-branded contains at least two logos or brands on it. The first logo is your company’s logo and the second is a logo of the card program provider.
Therefore, you can look at the co-branded prepaid card program as a partnership between the enterprise, the card program provider and sometimes, even the bank where the account has been registered. The card can have as many logos as the number of brands that have combined together to produce the card.
How Co-Branded Cards Can Benefit Business?
A co-branded prepaid card can bring a number of benefits to your commercial enterprise here are some of the most common advantages:
• Co-branded prepaid cards can provide you with a prepaid card program that is in collaboration with MasterCard or Visa this makes the card acceptable all over the globe.
• As both MasterCard and Visa are widely available worldwide, you can be sure that the prepaid card will be accepted no matter where it is used.
• Making payments with prepaid cards is a safe way of making transactions and can easily be used by your customers and employees at any store worldwide.
• Prepaid cards are a much safer means of making purchases and thus, will be used by more of your customers, increasing profits for your store as well.
• Your employees will be able to make use of their wages in an easier and much more convenient manner with the help of the prepaid card program.
If you want to bring additional growth success and publicity to your business, opting for a co-branded prepaid card has a number of benefits. One of the ways to achieve this is by offering a co-branded card to your customers, printed with your logo for additional marketing.
Please visit www.transact24.com to find out more about Co-Branded Prepaid Cards.